Looking for ECG7068 Datasheet

Anybody have a datasheet for an ECG7068 13W stereo audio amp? I have the one for the NTE replacement (NTE7068), but that only gives the pinout, not connection information or application notes. None of the datasheet sites Google offers have it.

Thanks, dhm

Reply to
dave madden

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:15:24 -0800, dave madden put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, the TA8216H, TA8200H, and TA8200AH are all subbed by the NTE7068.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc> FWIW, the TA8216H, TA8200H, and TA8200AH are all subbed by Franc> the NTE7068.

Perfect, the TA8216 datasheet is still available.

Thanks! dhm.

Reply to
dave madden