IC datasheet

Hello...I am a final yr student looking out for the datasheet of the following ICs..It would be of great help if anybody can help me with the same.

  1. IC: PIC16C505 -041/SL 0537055

  1. IC: TLE42076 0547L0P VC552322K07 Waiting for a reply..Thank you.

Reply to
arthi

Presumably your keyboard doesn't have the letters "GOOGLE" on it?

Both these devices have datasheets listed if you take the trouble to look rather than asking others to do it for you.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

"arthi" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

I have both of them. Together it's about hundred pages. I can make copies for you and send them for 35 Euro including packing and shipment. But maybe a final yr student will be smart enough to find a cheaper solution.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter