Datasheet for an old Zilog part

Hello group,

I'm looking for the datasheet for the Zilog Z85C80 SCSI+SCC chip. I can't find it anywhere on the net, and sadly I don't have access to those commercial datasheet databases.

Would anyone have information about this chip, either the datasheet itself or a pointer to a databook in which I could find it?

Thanks a lot! Regards, D.

Reply to
D.

Hello D,

Miklós Róka

Gosh, how could I miss this one? :|

Thanks a lot Miklós! Regards, D.

Reply to
D.

I have a lot of old Zilog data books. The 1992 Volume 1 Databook: microprocessors and Peripherals lists the Z85C80 as Preliminary Product Specification. Pages 841 to 902. It describes it as a 85C30 combined with a 53C80. I probably could scan in some pages if there is something specific you need. It is bound and too many pages to scan the whole thing in.

Don

Reply to
Donald Harris

Hello Don,

Thanks a lot for your offer! But thanks to Miklós, I now have the full PDF datasheet, so there is no need to break the binding of your databooks. :)

Thanks again, and best regards. D.

Reply to
D.