IC part number and datasheet

Which is the part code of this ic? I searched for the printed code but found nothing. I think it's a serial eeprom. I'm looking for its datasheet.

Yianni
9jir_2006@yahoo.gr
(Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)
Reply to
Yianni

The top one is the model number (or part of it),the 2nd is the batch number and the last is a date code.

HTH

Graham W   http://www.gcw.org.uk/ XP1800+ Page added, Graphics Tutorial
WIMBORNE   http://www.wessex-astro.org.uk/ Wessex Astro Society's Website
Dorset UK  Info, Meeting Dates, Sites & Maps
Reply to
Graham W

Using the top code I find nothing about this chip. I suspect some digits are missing. For example a similar ic is coded as LC56, and it is the 93LC56. Do you, or someone else, know the manufacturer (from the NN maybe)?

-- Yianni

9jir snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.gr (Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)

Reply to
Yianni

The photo shows the whole pcb. It is connected to a coil. Of course it's a RFID chip, from laser toner cartridges.

-- Yianni

9jir snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.gr (Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)

Reply to
Yianni

Thanks for the links. But they don't help much. The first link comes form someone which sells the programming service, but unfortunately he is in China. The second link, just someone else -like me- asking for the same chip. Is there any chance to quess the manufacturing company?

-- Yianni

9jir snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.gr (Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)

Yianni

Could it be manufactured by Microchip? The pins corresponds to a Microchip specific chip, but the part number is total different.

-- Yianni

9jir snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.gr (Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)

Yianni

text -

My Epson C45 bubblejet printer ink cartridge also has such a counter chip. Whenever my friend refils the ink for me, he has to put a small adaptor pressing against the small pcb on the cartridge. The adaptor has a green and a red LED and one of the led will flash for a while then the cartridge is reset and can be reused. I dont know if there is such an adaptor for the laser printer. But if you can wait long enough, people will always came out with a new adaptor for that model. The Chinese are especially very fast and keen in doing this. may be I should ask him where he got the adaptor.

Allen

Reply to
Allen

At the moment, there is no adapter for this chip. On the other hand the chip I'm asking is a contactless (RF) chip.

P.S. older epson chips were easy. Now, epson designed and uses a new chip, and it confuses many people...

-- Yianni

9jir snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.gr (Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)

Reply to
Yianni

"Yianni" wrote in news:1184774606.84280@athprx03:

I doubt it would help you. Since the neature of the device is some sort of revenue protection security, you will have little chance of getting real data on it.

Reply to
Gary Tait