Z8800 Pinout or Datasheet

Hi All, I am looking for the Z8800 (Zilog Super8 CPU) datasheet or pinout.

Thanks Bertrand

Reply to
rxcontrol

I've got the 1991 Zilog databook. And ... on page 979 "Super 8 MCU ROMless ROM" it's a lot of pages to scan.

Reply to
EN

look in alt.b.s.electronics, i'll keep scanning a few pages a nite.

Reply to
EN

Can you do them in GIF format? They are rather big even as JPEG for people on dial-up. 24 bit color for a BW image isn't appropriate.

--
Graham W   http://www.gcw.org.uk/ PGM-FI page updated, Graphics Tutorial
WIMBORNE   http://www.wessex-astro-society.freeserve.co.uk/ Wessex

I scanned them in 300 dpi, JPG. Now if I go lower in DPI, then when you try to enlarge the jpg to 100% ? 125% ? it get's all pixelated, you can't read the jpg datasheet. I'll try to save a scan in GIF and see if the size is smaller.

Reply to
EN

In abse I have re-worked your JPEG file of 'Z8.1' as a GIF file and the size is significantly smaller whilst having improved readability. It is now called 'Z8.1.gif' and is 97 kb in size, retaining the original image size.

Of course, the encoding for posting will increase this somewhat but unless you publish to a website, that cannot be avoided.

Let the group know what you think.

--
Graham W   http://www.gcw.org.uk/ PGM-FI page updated, Graphics Tutorial
WIMBORNE   http://www.wessex-astro-society.freeserve.co.uk/ Wessex
Dorset UK  Astro Society's Web pages, Info, Meeting Dates, Sites & Maps
Graham W

The conversion to b/w lost some data, can't read it.

What I did was make the image 6" tall instead of 8.5" , kept 300dpi. size is not 300 kb ?

Reply to
EN

Well, I can and did, prior to posting, read every word. I think you may have some problem with your image software in that case.

Can anyone else comment on this aspect. I can post the image again to abse if you can't find it.

I can't understand what you are getting at here - please explain.

--
Graham W   http://www.gcw.org.uk/ PGM-FI page updated, Graphics Tutorial
WIMBORNE   http://www.wessex-astro-society.freeserve.co.uk/ Wessex
Dorset UK  Astro Society's Web pages, Info, Meeting Dates, Sites & Maps
Graham W

By making the physical scanned page size smaller, instead of the page being 8", it's now 6" . So if your going to print the jpg, it'll be 6" tall , instead of 8" tall. humm how else can I explain it?

Anyhow, if you got the datasheet, then scan it any way you want. I live in a free country , so I do what I want.

Reply to
EN

No problem there but you seemed to br>> Of course, the encoding for posting will increase this somewhat but

EN said:

Well, I can and did, prior to posting, read every word. I think you may have some problem with your image software in that case.

Can anyone else comment on this aspect. I can post the image again to abse if you can't find it."

But can you answer my point of un/readable which I've pasted back in between the "", please?