need a STi5508FVC, new or used...but working.

Hi I am looking for a replacement STi5508FVC DVB IC to replace a damaged one...plz email me at k snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you have some available with price/delivery info. also does anyone have the jtag pinout for this device? thanks

Reply to
al

Hi !

We do have the following component for your repair jobs.

STi5508FVC USD$:40 BRAND:ST D/C:03+

Delivery Cost : US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 days delivery)

We do accept VISA ir MASTER card.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"al" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:ViRog.108585$IK3.74256@pd7tw1no...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com