Wanted: OZ970 pinout or datasheet

Hi, If anyone has a datasheet or pinout for this, please post here or email me. TIA.

I have googled for this without success. The datasheet.archive sites do not have the OZ970. O2micro does not have datasheet download links on their site.

This IC is an LCD inverter controller used in a Samsung 172x monitor. When powered on, a small blue rectangle with "no signal" displays for less than 1second at the center of screen. The power LED remains Green. When a VGA cable is plugged in, the monitor shutdowns & powers off(LED off).

From previous postings, suspect components are: FETs,Transformers, HV shutdown due to CCFL aging, CCFL or electrolytic capacitors.

/bledge 29 Jan 2007

Reply to
Bledge

I have the pdf for Oz960,WHICH I THINK IS THE SAME.It powers a CCFL for a Sony monitor 19".Mine is damaged and I couldn't find a source for this chip other then some chinese dealers selling thousends of units.Too bad.If you need it send me an e-mail @ snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

The best for you

Reply to
sorsa

Thanks but I got the pdf for the OZ960 when I googled for the OZ970. They are the same family but one is 20pin & the other is 16pin. That's why I want the pinout. I have the OZ960 pdf as reference for the pin functions. Thanks for the quick reply.

/bledge 29 Jan 2007

Reply to
Bledge