Magnavox 27" tv mdl RS2568C602 circa '93

Hello, R504 and R524 are burned beyond recognition in this set. Can anyone help me out with component values? Also, C432 (107/200) is about to blow its top. Are there any other components I need to check? Any help is greatly appreciated.

---------- Sent via SPRACI -

- Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Reply to
vomeo1

Hello, R504 and R524 are burned beyond recognition in this set. Can anyone help me out with component values? Also, C432 (107/200) is about to blow its top. Are there any other components I need to check? Any help is greatly appreciated.

---------- Sent via SPRACI -

- Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Reply to
vomeo1

Hello, R504 and R524 are burned beyond recognition in this set. Can anyone help me out with component values? Also, C432 (107/200) is about to blow its top. Are there any other components I need to check? Any help is greatly appreciated.

---------- Sent via SPRACI -

- Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Reply to
vomeo1

Keith Sit back and wait sometimes it takes a few days for a reply to a question.

Reply to
kip

What is the chassis number?

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair