Magnavox TV 20MS2331/17

Hello: A co-worker here said her Magnavox Model 20MS2331/17 blew the fuse. Problem one, she lost the fuse, and I do not know the size, or type. All I know is it is a small, glass fuse. Can anyone get me the type of fuse, and if possible, and advice on what to check (ie: rectifiers, HOT, etc). Thanks for any help, and have a nice day, Bill

Reply to
billccm

If it's a 20 inch model as the nodel number suggests, a U.S. model (120V) I would suggest a 4 amp fuse.

There is a distinct possiblility that even with the correct fuse, it would just blow again when plugged in, or when the set is turned on.

We find that fuses mostly don't blow for no reason - something else fails to take out the fuse.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias