Tons of TV/VCR's for sale

I've got a large of stock of TV's and VCRs, and I'm hopelessly overstocked and need to get rid of some. There are dozens of TVs (mostly 19-20"), dozens of VCRs, and probably a few CRTs, some test equipment, and more. All fixer-uppers or good for parts. Most TVs are remote-controlled, some not. Willing to sell this stuff cheap. Anyone who can pick up near Moncton NB please contact me.

Reply to
Chris F.

overstocked

dozens

Hell of a drive from BC!

NSM

not.

Reply to
Chris F.

this

Try FreeCycle.org first. Your local group is

NSM

Reply to
RAY J

Reply to
Lurch

Anything east of BC all looks the same to us.

NSM

I LIKE TO FIX BROKEN VCRS I LOOK FOR THEM IN THE TRASH HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE. ALSO I WILL TELL YOU I AM INTERESTED IN A TELEVISION VIDEO REPAIR PROGRAM I DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO THIS THING ON TELEVISIONS UNTIL I SEEN A TELEVISION REPAIR VIDEO TAPE DO YOU HAVE ANY FOR SALE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM CAN YOU MAKE ONE FOR ME WITH A CAMCORDER AND CHARGE ME FOR IT I REALIZE IT MIGHT BE EXPENSIVE

---------- Sent via SPRACI -

- Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Reply to
JAYDALOSS

RAY J

DO YOU HAVE. ALSO I WILL TELL YOU I AM INTERESTED IN A TELEVISION VIDEO REPAIR PROGRAM I DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO THIS THING ON TELEVISIONS UNTIL I SEEN A TELEVISION REPAIR VIDEO TAPE DO YOU HAVE ANY FOR SALE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM CAN YOU MAKE ONE FOR ME WITH A CAMCORDER AND CHARGE ME FOR IT I REALIZE IT MIGHT BE EXPENSIVE

Please don't type in UPPER CASE. It's very hard to read.

Go to your local library and ask for a copy of the Howard Sams TV Repair Course.

NSM

Or visit

MANY

Reply to