Cleaning Tips For LCD Projector And Looking For A good FILTER MATERIAL

I have a Sharp Notevision NV2U LCD Projector that I need to clean and needs a new filter. The foam filter it has doesn't stop dust very well. I've seen a material that looks like a white plastic screen filter on lcd projectors and was wanting to get some of this, but I have no idea where to look for it.. My miniture coffe pot has one of these filters for a permanent coffe filter. I'd use it, but it is too small.

I was also looking for some tips on cleaning the LCD pannels. Do you just get an air can and put a hose on it and spray around the sides of the pannels??? The look quite difficult to actually get to to clean with a lense cloth.

Any ideas or advice would be great!

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy