Video projector optics cleaning

Hi, can anybody advise me of how i clean the optics on my Sanyo projector that has been sat in the roof space of a smoky club without a housing. I now have a housing and would like to get it clean before reinstallation.

Thanks

Reply to
Andy & Kim

Take it to a tech who has experience with these units. Other than cleaning the outer lens, I would not recommend a novice trying to take apart the light path to clean it thoroughly.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet