Filter recommendations for a LCD Projector to keep dust out..

I've got a lcd projector that gets dust in it and I have to take it apart and clean it every couple of months.. It has a thin electrosatic filter that came with it but thats all. It is like a filter for a window unit AC.

Any ideas on something else I could use that would work better?

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

I guess nobody has any ideas.. wow.