No sound on Panasonic TV

Yesterday I turned on the tv and there was no sound at all. I tried connecting directly and through a receiver no luck both ways.

Model is CT-32D32F. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
jason

What kind of repair? Any idea how much it would cost?

Reply to
jason

Is the tv set to SAP in the user menu? Did someone turn off the speakers in the user menu?

Reply to
dkuhajda

...or the switch on the back of the unit?

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet