Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

List of 6000 Linux C function calls and commands
List of 6000 Linux C function calls and commands ------------------------------------------------ Whoa! Unbelievable. All documented including which header files to use when calling functions, and the...
16
16

Need JAVA Developer in Omaha, NE
Hi, Hope you are doing great, I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Omaha, NE, So kindly go through the requirement below and let me know if you have any Consultant for that. Title:...

HOT REQ IMMEDIATE NEED FOR MULTI REQ
Hi , Hope you doing great , I have a requirement for the below position, if you are available please do reply me ASAP....Thanks!! PLEASE SHARE YOUR RESUME TO AND MY NUMBER Direct: 732 -993-4990...

Capitalising On New Opportunities For Linux Hardware Companies
Capitalising On New Opportunities For Linux Hardware Companies -------------------------------------------------------------- 2014 must rank as one of the most seriously increased opportunity years...
1
1

Need UI WICKET JAVA DEVELOPER in Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA
Hi, Hope you are doing great, I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA., So kindly go through the requirement below and let me kn ow if you have any...

Need Web Developer in New York
Hi, Hope you are doing great, I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in New York; below is the JD so kindly go through it and let me know if you have any consultant for that. Job Title:Web...

Need UX Designer in Boston MA
Hi , Hope you are doing great, I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Boston, MA; below is the JD so kindly go through it and let me know if you have any consultant for that. Job Title:...

Debian boots in 0.87 seconds
Debian boots in 0.87 seconds ---------------------------- Headless - so exceptionally good for servers and embedded applicatons.
9
9

Need JAVA Web Developer in Chicago IL
Hi, Hope you are doing great, Kindly go through the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for that. Senior Java web developer Location: Chicago IL (Need locals) Duration: 6-12 Months...

Linus time is running out
As is well known, Linux time (seconds since Jan 1st 1970) will exceed the limits of a 32-bit int early in 2038. What is the official fix to this? AFAICS, 64-bit versions of Linux have already moved to...

Need Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead
Hi, Hope you are doing great, Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any consultant for that, Title : Oracle HCM Functional Test Lead (Compensation & Workbench) Location :...

Need peoplesoft FSCM consultant
Hi, Hope you are doing good, Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant. Job Description Title: PeopleSoft FSCM Location: Herndon VA or Indiana Start Date: Immediate...

Need a Senior Software Engineer- Bluetooth
Hi, Hope you are doing great, Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - Bluetooth Location : Farmington Hill Domain Description: Bluetooth/Connectivity domain delivers software for features which utilize...

Software UART driver
Hi all, I have tried to look an answer for this on the web, but I mainly got "no can do" (timing issue). Kernel: 2.6.3x MCU: atmel at91 (9263) I wish to get/write a driver to bitbang a couple of gpios...
2
2

Fundamentals of Geotechnical Engineering 4th Edition by Braja M. Das
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an PDF format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com .. replace (at) to @ , and (dot) to (.) and let me...