Multiple Opening

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent multiple opening for our direct client, kindly go thro
ugh the requirement below and let me know if you have any consultant for th
at.

Position: 1

Software Engineer

Location: Farmington Hills MI

Duration: 6 Months

Required:

bedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.

ware out of the country)

Recommended:

nment, Audio or Multimedia products.

Position: 2

Java Developer

Duration: 12 Months

Location: Sunnyvale CA (Need Local People who can do in-person interview)

Job Description

ring, Web Services, Databases, Distributed Systems, HTML, CSS and the DOM H
as Mongo DB knowledge or some working experience

for debugging, analysis and automation Ability to analyze crash logs, backt
races and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques.

l concepts to a non-technical audience

Position: 3

Test Software Engineer

Location: Farmington Hills MI

Duration: 6+ Months

Essential Responsibilities:

arbitration, HMI, peripherals, vehicle configurations, vehicle bus signal a
nalysis, etc) for one or more infotainment projects.

ucts, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test desig
ns, and test cases.

e issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.

est instrumentation.

ines for creating and maintaining test documentation.

 software teams and/or partners to implement solutions to meet those requir
ements

 test vehicles appropriately.

Basic Qualifications:

ring. Masters preferred.

ng for systems features, preferably in automotive infotainment or consumer
electronics.

fotainment.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank
Sr. Technical Recruiter

144 2nd Ave North
Nashville,
Tennessee-37201

Tel       :  734-259-2181 Ext 105

Direct :  615-620-0900

Fax      :  734-468-0881

Email  :   snipped-for-privacy@tekwissen.com

Web   :  www.tekwissen.com

Global : USA | Dubai | Singapore | India |

Site Timeline