Need UX Designer in Boston MA

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Boston, MA; below is the JD so kindly go through it and let me know if you have any consultant for that.

Job Title: Senior UX Designer/Information Architect Duration: 3+ months Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02215

Skill and Role Summary:

Main duties and responsibilities: - Detailed design of a website redesign - Experience has been prototyped and needs to be detailed out - wireframe creation - user flow creation - collaboration with visual design and front-end development

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank

Sr. Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | Desk: 734-259-2181 Ext 105 | Fax 734-468-0081| snipped-for-privacy@tekwissen.com | |