Need UI WICKET JAVA DEVELOPER in Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA

 Hope you are doing great,

 I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Cedar Rapids IA/King
 of Prussia, PA.,  So kindly go through the requirement below and let me kn
ow if you have any consultant.

 UI WICKET JAVA DEVELOPER

Location : Cedar Rapids IA/King of Prussia, PA

Duration : 6-12 Months

 The primary responsibilities are:

 JBOSS 7 or JBOSS 8 environment.  This includes EJB3 stateful/stateless ses
sions EJBs, Entity EJBs, JPA or Hibernate.

echnologies.

he Manager of the project.

es for each coding assignment.

e software development plan.

ested by the Manager of Applications Development.

cations Development.

The candidate should have the following experience:

o    Four-year college degree or equivalent.

o    Five or more years' experience with Java/J2EE development.

o    Three or more years' experience with Wicket.

o    Three or more years' experience with jsf, richfaces, or jsp.

o    Minimum 5 years' experience in html, css, javascript

o    Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.

o    Ability to plan, organize, implement, identify problems and resolution
s, adjust, evaluate work performed by self in a complex and dynamic work en
vironment.

o    TDD/automated testing techniques with Junit, Mockito, PowerMock and an
y continuous integration such as CruiseControl or Jenkins/Hudson.

o    Tool experience in Eclipse, Maven, and SVN.

o    Experience deploying applications on a Linux/Unix based systems.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank

Sr. Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | Desk: 734-259-2181 Ext 105 | Fax 734-468-
0081| snipped-for-privacy@tekwissen.com | | www.tekwissen.com

Site Timeline