Ubuntu phones go on sale in Europe Tuesday 10th February

Ubuntu phones go on sale in Europe Tuesday 10th February

A series of flash sales across Europe. Exact details you must check the announcements on Tuesday.

Very limited quantities.

I just hope I am lucky enoug to get one.

Reply to
7

It's 3-minute bootup time and complete lack of applications is sure to set the world on fire.

--
Slimer
OpenMedia, GreenPeace Supporter and SPCA Paw Partner

A tragic confusion between "free software" and "software-free".

Ian

Reply to
The Real Doctor