Ubuntu phones go on sale in Europe Tuesday 10th February

Ubuntu phones go on sale in Europe Tuesday 10th February

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31148661
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/aquaris-e-45-ubuntu-phone-specs-price,news-20420.html

A series of flash sales across Europe.
Exact details you must check the announcements on Tuesday.

Very limited quantities.

I just hope I am lucky enoug to get one.

Re: Ubuntu phones go on sale in Europe Tuesday 10th February
On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 15:10:53 -0500, 7

It's 3-minute bootup time and complete lack of applications is sure to set
the world on fire.

--
Slimer
OpenMedia, GreenPeace Supporter and SPCA Paw Partner

Re: Ubuntu phones go on sale in Europe Tuesday 10th February

A tragic confusion between "free software" and "software-free".

Ian

Site Timeline