Need JAVA Developer in Omaha, NE

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Omaha, NE, So kindly go through the requirement below and let me know if you have any Consultant for that.

Title: Java Developer

Location: Omaha, NE Duration - 6+ Months

INTERVIEWS ARE ON

Need Consultant who have worked for software product development companies earlier.

Java Programmer

be a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank Sr. Technical Recruiter

144 2nd Ave North Nashville, Tennessee-37201

Tel : 734-259-2181 Ext 105

Direct : 615-620-0900

Fax : 734-468-0881

Email : snipped-for-privacy@tekwissen.com

Web :

Global : USA | Dubai | Singapore | India |

Reply to
Rohan Tekwissen