Konqueror/Embedded on GTK

Just curious, can statically linked web browser Konqueror/Embedded
running over Linux frame buffer or GTK without QT runtime support?

Re: Konqueror/Embedded on GTK

Probably, but a staticly compiled Konqueror would be huge. Why not choose
another browser?

--
Lasse Jensen [fafler at g mail dot com]
Linux, the choice of a GNU generation.

Re: Konqueror/Embedded on GTK
I want a browser which can do HTML, CSS, Javascript and flash, looks
like Konqueror is the only free one can meet the requirement.

Re: Konqueror/Embedded on GTK

 > I want a browser which can do HTML, CSS, Javascript and flash, looks
 > like Konqueror is the only free one can meet the requirement.

If anyone knows of an embeddable browser that can do the above, and is
not as huge as konqueror, I'd love to use it....

Currently, qt/e + konq/e account for 15 MB of my 33 MB file system.  :-(

--Yan

(top-posting fixed)

Re: Konqueror/Embedded on GTK

Is GTK+WebCore another good alternative?

Re: Konqueror/Embedded on GTK
On 3A4%EB6A4%E9, A4%UA4%C83AE%C956A4%C0, "Marco Wang" <marcodotw...@gm=
E5%A6r -
This is EzHomeTech Robert.
EzHomeTech open software platform is same as PC Windows, Apple Mac OS
X, or PC Linux X-Window.
But, EzHomeTech open software platform is especially for embedded
device. This open software platform
contains an embedded middleware (SSP) and many applications. SSP also
provides APIs to let you
easily add applications.
EzHomeTech SDKs and services help you to build up your embedded
products immediately.
The SDKs, in especial, let you develop your embedded products as PC
environment without extra
hardware components (like ICE, ROM emulator).
Now, many worldwide famous companies spread in Taiwan, USA, Germany,
Slovakia, Korea, Japan ,
Hong Kong and Singapore have licensed EzHomeTech SDKs.

12E% More information about EzHomeTech SDKs

a2E% Signage market: Network Signage SDK 2006
    http://www.ezhometech.com/Network_Signage_Player_SDK.htm
    http://www.ezhometech.com/Signage_Server_SDK.htm
b2E% IPTV market: IPTV SDK, Ezserver SDK
    http://www.ezhometech.com/IPTV_SDK.htm
    http://www.ezhometech.com/Ezserver_SDK.htm
c2E% PMP market: PMP SDK
    http://www.ezhometech.com/PMP_SDK.htm