Looking for Powerpc 8260 based reference design (used one)

I am looking for Powerpc 8260 based reference design (used one). Does
anybody have any idea, I am looking for cheap one with ethernet
controller and serial port for console messages.

Thanks in advance

Re: Looking for Powerpc 8260 based reference design (used one)

Like Motorola's own MPC8260ADS, for example?

I would think that almost any reference board would have this as it's all on
the PowerQuicc II silicon (FCCs for ethernet and SCCs for serial).

I think that I'd just google for the MPC8260ADS board.

Cheers,
--
John McCallum
Artesyn CP, Edinburgh