Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?

I wanted to load Embedded Linux, where can I get the reference design,
thanks in advance.

Re: Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?

on what hardware was that again?

Re: Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?
I am looking for ARM or MIPS based hardware. Again inexpensive one, I
am looking for one Processor, RAM, ROM/Flash, Ethernet/USB and serial
port. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?

http://www.gumstix.com StrongArm based tiny pootas

There's a whole load of others around as well, but most of them aren't as
cheap or available to hobbyists.

Luke.

Re: Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?
In article

Since the OP doesn't say if they are looking for USB Host or USB Device,
they should be aware that the gumstix only has USB Device capability.

Simon.

Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century

Re: Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?
Actually I am looking for Networking based reference design, for
example, one side is USB based and other side is LAN based, some
reference design (Switch/Router) interface with Processor. I would like
to load freely available Linux OS.

I heard Philips had some reference designs based on ARM chip, I
couldn't able to find anything on the Net. Please let me know if
anybody have some idea.

Thanks.

Re: Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?
You still did not tell the world if you
A) Want to connect a USB peripheral like USB Keyboard/Mouse to Ethernet   or
        In this case you need USB host + Ethernet
B) Want to connect, lets say a PDA with a USB host, to an Ethernet
        In this case you need a USB client + Ethernet

The AT91RM9200 chip will handle both, but the USB Client drivers may be
lacking.
Linux is certainly available.

Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
Re: Where can I reference design for embedded Linux?

Some boards:

www.liab.dk
www.mechatronicbrick.dk
www.cogcomp.com

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

If you talk to any Semiconductor vendor,
they probably have a reference design for their chips.
You can download the AT91RM9200EK Users Manuial from www.atmel.com
This contains the schematics.

If you want more info, you can download the Atmel AT91 CD at www.at91.com
This contains the schematics for the AT91RM9200 Development board and a lot
of other info.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson