I am looking for reference design to load Real-time Linux

I am looking for reference design with Micro controller fro Real-time Linux. I would like to develop multitask application, CLI (command line reference) and some Network connection or serial port to make little embedded platform. Basically to learn socket prog, and kernel programming, please suggest me which is better reference design. Thanks in advance.

New Micros offers ARM based microcontroller, 128K flash and 64k RAM, ARM chip contains 18 GPIO I/O ports, also serial controller. I don't think any Linux will fit in that ref, design.

Reply to
santa19992000