Looking for ARM/MIPS based Ref. Deisgn to load Linux 2.4/2.6

I am Looking for ARM/MIPS based Ref. Deisgn to load Linux 2.4/2.6, any idea howmuch it costs, also where can I find it?.

Thanks.

Reply to
GS

sorry, I already searched on google, somany entries came, but I didn't find any vendor who is offering board, and its support to bringup board.

Reply to
GS

for a convenient ARM module & dev board, but only ethernet, serial & 5 gpio. Could expand with I2C or SPI I/O chips, but havn't tried yet.

much more capable module, but dev kit costs more.

Both of these use the Netsilicon ARM processor with integrated ethernet, and full linux dev kit.

Jan Coombs

Reply to
Jan Coombs

The design documented here:

is an open-licensed design that you are free to copy and build. See the license here:

If you go here:

and click on Balloon_2_CPU_sch.pdf, you'll have access to the hardware design files.

There's quite a bit of support available from the first link above.

Reply to
Ari Rankum