gui for embedded linux

I'm going to choose OS for our set-top-box. There are three candidates left,
uCliunx, RTEMS and ecos. But I don't know which is better and which one can
support GUI. Any comments will be very much appreciated.

Hans

Re: gui for embedded linux

Just a question:
Did you take Opie/Qtopia in account yet ? See my sig for details.

Oliver
Oliver Fels
Re: gui for embedded linux

And as Opie was mentioned, how about GPE? :))

Best Regards,
--
Alexander Popov                  ProSyst Bulgaria Inc.
RTOS Leader                      48 Vladajska Str.

uClinux
Now Minigui can run on uClinux
http://www.minigui.com

Site Timeline