Need advice in choosing GUI toolkit for embedded Linux device

Hello, All!

We are currently searching for some toolkit for devloping GUI applications for embedded environment. Our device will be equipped with Linux (based on kernel 2.4.x), it's set-top-box type device. The question is: what suitable toolkit can you recommend? We now considering Qt/Embedded, although it's pretty much expensive. There are also a bunch of open-source free projects, but I'm not sure about their quality. If someone have enough experience with that - please recommend.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak