Discussion group for embedded linux GUI

Hello,

Looks like there is no central place to discuss embedded linux UI issues on the net, so I created a google group which allows us to discuss anything regarding embedded Linux GUI topics.

The group URL is:

Let have fun with it.

Best Regards, Marco Wang

Reply to
Marco Wang

g regarding embedded Linux GUI topics.

IMHO it's a really good idea to create such a discussion group. I would be happy to be in.

I took a look there but I feel that creating a google account is not a good idea, as they are famous for abusing the information they collect about their users. And I'm not willing to visit a propriety website to take part in a discussion on open source themes.

Is there not a better - more technical - place that could host the group. The format should be a standard newsgroup (preferred), a mailing list or a website based on a standard GUI system such as phpBB

)

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell