Embedded GUI Design Software for Linux

I would like to know what is the most popular Embedded GUI Design Software for Linux thesedays. I need a GUI for an embedded linux device, which has a LCD with about a quarter of VGA size. Of course an attractive interface is preferred, as long as it doesn't take huge resource and development efforts (we are not game developers anyway). Our GUI developer have years of experience of designing GUIs for Windows and Windows CE platforms with VC++. So what will be the best and natural solution for us? I heard SWELL PEG Pro. recently. Is it a good solution for us? Is it an overkill? Thanks!

Reply to
like2learn

Am Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:28:43 -0600 schrieb like2learn:

Having had the same kind of decision to make about 3 years ago, I went for fltk. - Running Linux 2.4.20 on an AMD SC520 100MHz, 64MB DRAM, 16MB Flash, 320x240 Display - suits our needs.

Reply to
Christof Klaiber

[newlines would have been a bit more courteous]

If you're not married to the idea of Linux (and even if you are...), consider designing your device with Inferno (OS, GUI, etc.).

Reply to
D Yuniskis