OT: Al Franken

names,

--------------- The ONLY dishonesty that exists on THIS PLANET is RIGHTIST DISHONESTY!

Rightists are all those who wish to enslave others so they don't HAVE to work and can live large at everyone else's expense!

Your kind don't even HAVE anything that can be CALLED morals or virtue!

YOUR kind only worship success at THEFT and DECEPTION, you FILTHY disingenuous lying Capitalist piece of SHIT!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

In fact you seem to have been brought up to believe that Republicans are good and Democrats are bad. Anybody who can see Dubbya as an embodiment of virtue is out of touch with reality.

If a society cheese-pares on welfare, so that the children of the poor are too ill-nourished and ill-educated to be employable if they do grow up, that society would seem to deserve some blame. Some European governments do seem to have judged their welfare levels rather better.

Clinton did have one saving grace, and one completely denied to Dubbya

- he isn't stupid. Good intentions are nice, but competence is better.

The same sort of rubbish as was used to generate support for Dubbya's tax breaks for the rich.

And not buying the conservatives fraudulent drivel. You seem strangely relucant to notice that Dubbya sold the invasion of Irak on the basis that they had weapons of mass destruction that nobody has been able to find, while supporting Israel, whose nuclear capability is well-known.

A singularly imperceptive claim, and clear evidence of indoctrination in the simple-minded belief that Republicans are good and Democrats are bad.

In much the same way that Bubbya sought to link 9/11 with Saddam Hussein. You are unhappy about the American public's uncritical attitude to what you see as Democratic propaganda, but your own claim that Dubbya and his crew are either virtuous or honourable suggests that you are equally uncritical when it comes to propaganda from the right.

------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

------------------------------- That's a fantasy of you Rightist shit, to try to justify YOUR OWN dishonesty and thievery.

You need to believe everyone else is as vicious and greedy as you are so that you can feel your immorality is somehow acceptible.

The thing is, we aren't, and it isn't!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

------------------------- He was a thief like YOU shit. His "ends" were evil.

Our ends are HUMANE! ALL means to those ends are justified!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

------------------------ Impeachment is a trial, he was NOT found guilty. You make it sound otherwise by mis-using the word outside context.

You ALSO pretend that the Resident is the President. He isn't really, as November will prove!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

Many people think similar things about W.

Oh, you ARE talking about W.

Reply to
Richard Henry

I read in sci.electronics.design that Bill Sloman wrote (in ) about 'OT: Al Franken', on Wed, 21 Apr 2004:

The pint is that he, and the international community in general, trusts Israel **in the matter of WMD***, far more than they trusted Saddam. Do you think they are wrong?

Of course, Israel is not trusted in respect of much else, and is very widely condemned for its assassination activities.

John Woodgate
[snip]

Oh, Really? Where IS this "widely condemned"?

...Jim Thompson

I read in sci.electronics.design that Jim Thompson wrote (in ) about 'OT: Al Franken', on Wed, 21 Apr 2004:

Outside the USA, obviously.

John Woodgate

Does that matter ?:-)

I like the Israeli's! We should have such balls !-)

...Jim Thompson

I read in sci.electronics.design that John Larkin wrote (in ) about 'OT: Al Franken', on Wed, 21 Apr 2004:

Do you blame them? Teenage girls scare me even when not Jewish and not armed. (;-)

John Woodgate

In times past, the Israeli's looked trustworthy, and acted pretty responsibly -they did cut a few corners, but their situation is pretty insecure. They are now displaying a contempt for human life which I find deeply disturbing, so I guess I'd have to say that I think that their trust is now misplaced.

Not widely enough. And it strikes me that condemnation with teeth is somewhat overdue.

------ Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--------------- Nonsense. They have 200 nukes, and no one has worried they would use them unless their absolute existence was threatened.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

Despotism is the only outcome of Communism.

John

I don't agree with that. Russia is a good counter example - i.e. Communism will probably in the long run fall apart as an economic system. As is China. They do have one party rule, but not one person. Both the courts and the marketplace have some power.

BTW does it worry you that China now owns about $400 billion of our national debt? (Because of the debt and the trade imbalance, they have the money to buy our bonds.) Just by putting these on the market they could throw our economy in to chaos - suddenly there are a massive amount of bonds on the market and our interest rates go sky high. Thus they have a serious lever over us in any negotiation.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Communism

China.

the

If the person with power is not you, then it makes no difference how many people it is. The idea of separation of powers is to have no group with all the power. A group with all the power is a dictator, no matter how many people it is.

Dictatorship does not imply one person.

--
-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-

------------------- Only if you rich shit mislabel the final triumph of equality and fairness as unfair to you who imagine your proper station in life would be to be rich parasites who enslave the rest of us.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

This makes absolutely no sense. You are saying if I don't have all the power it does not make any difference if I live in the USA or Cuba.

That makes no sense either. Seperation of powers implies an entity should not have all power - a set of entities would be OK. But it seems irrelevent to this disscussion. As I've pointed out there are multiple forces in play in China today including the marketplace. Also what does dictator have to do with anything? The issue was despot. Try to keep up.

I'm not sure, but in any case despot does which was the subject.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

is China.

------------------- You're confused, neither Russia nor China is or ever was "communist". Rich people even MORE dishonest and venal than the ones here stole that name to fool the people and steal their labor. The most anti- humane assault on democracy is the pretense that the government you offer is democratic, while you enrich yourself from it inequitably and without working.

------------------ What are you worried about? These are just more rich people with power over you, no more to be feared than other rich people you are willing to allow to have power over you.

Neither Russia nor China were ever Communist. I know that it is the pop version of truth that the rich have brainwashed you with that they were, but they weren't, and ANY poli sci major can tell you this.

The proper definition of Communism is that of a system where there are NO privileged rich people, and in both Russia and China that wasn't true, there were and are very rich people at the top running it, which makes both of them merely varieties upon the same theme we see in the USA, rich shit thieving and stealing from those who labor in their place so they don't have to work, and who make less than they should so that the rich can live large instead of the laborer's families living just decently, having health insurance, and having the full measure of what they have earned.

The Chinese party are the rich, and the Russian Politburo were as well, they were finlly revealed AS the Russian Mafia who stole the product of the People's labor at gunpoint and sold it wordwide and stashed the wealth offshore , they were just more vicious thieving lazy parasitic rich people who had hijacked the label of communist for their feudal theivery, to fool everyone.

And in this country you have been bamboozled into believing that this Inequity all somehow occurs fairly, rental of housing, mortgage buying, speculation and the amassing of fortunes without working, but the renting and buying is of property that rightfully belonged from the beginning to those laborers as their fair share of human inheritance which they should have by their birthright, as equal inheritors of their planet, none worth more by mere birth than any other, NO more inherited positions of birth and NO Nobilities!

Then ALSO make it illegal for anyone to talk another out of their birthright, make it impossible to cheat the immature, ignorant or the disadvantaged of their same birthright, guarantee them an equal residence that they can have for their whole life, unfettered, and the ability to earn with their hour of labor that is the same as every other human, give them their equal democratic control over the rest of our inherited planet earth and THEN things will be fair.

ANYTHING else, ANY other supposed "system", is merely, one more time, the strong stealing from and enslaving the weak, and it is against God and against Man, and everyone with an intact conscience should oppose it by the very direst Violence!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

----------------------------- With the exception of the Majority, who has the right to rule by their Democracy.