xilinx sdram controller (xapp134)

Hi I want to use xilinx sdram controller design (xapp134)to interface to my sdrams. After reading their application notes, I got one simple question. In their design, there are only two control signals from system to the controller, which are read/write and data/address. But sometimes, I'd like to issue command to the controller saying that the system does not need to read or write anything, more like a NOP. But it is clearly stated in their notes that I can't do this from the system side. So, I'd like to know if someone who has experience with this knows how to do it?

BR, Hongtu

Reply to
htj