asynchronous logic on Actel Axcelerator?

Has anybody heard of or done an asynchronous design (delay-intolerant, isochronic fork, or logical-effort based) on Actel's Axcelerator?

SRAM and Flash FPGAs have a clear bias towards synchronous designs, but it seems like Actel's antifuse offering isn't as bad for async design. Particularly encouraging is the fact that you can create a stable state element by creating feedback between two combinational cells -- and Actel even advertises this (in other words, this is not just unsupported black magic that the manufacturer will disavow).

Also, the structure of the FastConnect and Horizontal Tracks is barely documented. Is this a corporate secret? Is Actel willing to provide enough information to allow a third party to write a custom routing tool for the AX architecture?

Thanks,

- a

--
I wrote my own mail server and it still has a few bugs.
If you send me a message and it bounces, please forward the