Upgrading from EDK 8.1 to EDK 9.1i

Gang

I purchased the MicroBlaze Spartan 3E Development Kit. It comes with a copy of the the EDK 8.1 and uses ISE 8.1 Webpack.

I would like to load the EDK 9.1 and ISE 9.1 Webpack on my machine. I am running Windows XP with SP2, 2gb of RAM and have 200gb of free hard disk space.

  1. Can the version 8 executables coexist with the version 9 executes?
  2. Do I have to purchase the 9.1 EDK?

Bob

Reply to
bob.zigon

1) YES 2) YES

Antti

Reply to
Antti

[...]

Not if you're still in the one year support period for your purchase of the EDK 8.1 in the development kit.

Reply to
Eric Smith