EDK 9.1i installation

Is EDK9.1i a free upgrade if you have EDK8.1 installed and does anyone know where it can be found.

Sven

Reply to
Svenand

If your EDK 8.1 license has not expired (1 year from purchase), you should be able to download EDK 9.1 from the Xilinx web site. Click the "download" link. You'll have to log in.

If your EDK 8.1 license has expired, you'll have to buy a new one. I need to do that myself soon; I'll probably buy the Spartan 3E Microblaze kit, which apparently includes the EDK.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Smith