Remove Duplicate Registers / Logic

Hi,

in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove Duplicate Logic".

Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ? I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where to make that setting.

Thank you.

Rgds Andr=E9

Reply to
ALuPin

Hi:

Please follow the setup. Assignments =3D> Settings =3D> Analysis & Synthesis Settings =3D> More Settings =3D> Remove Duplicate Register=20

Regards Alex

Reply to
Alex

Hi:

Please follow the setup. Assignments =3D> Settings =3D> Analysis & Synthesis Settings =3D> More Settings =3D> Remove Duplicate Register=20

Regards Alex

Reply to
Alex

Thank you for your answer, but settings in Quartus are very clear.

I want to know if there are such settngs in Lattice ispLEVER .

Rgds Andr=E9

Reply to
ALuPin