Modular Design and Incremental Design in ISE

Hi all, Is it possible to make Modular Design and Incremental Design flows parallelly? I explain: -If we have 3 modules A, B and C. We make modular design to implement each module by a team member. -If for exmaple module A is very big. Is it possible to develop it using Incremental design flow but as a module of the Modular flow?

Thanks in advance for answer Mehdi

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™