Constraints for router

Hi,

I need to ensure that two FFs are placed close to each other. Does anybody know if it's possible? Can I use any constraints in my UCF, or any attributes of signals?

Thanks

Reply to
Tiago Noronha

Yes you can do that. You can use a relative location constraint, or and area group constraint to do that.

For the details of how to do it, refer to the Xilinx constraint guide. It is included in the ISE distribution. It should be located at: $Xilinx\doc\usenglish\books\docs\cgd\cgd.pdf

Regards,

John McCaskill

John McCaskill