chipscope pro , lower level signals not visible

I am using xilinx xst to do the synthesis and generate a ngc file . I not using EDK at all. I tried using chipscope pro on the ngc file but it doesnt show me the inner signals. It just shows me the one main block which is the outermost level. It doesnt show the signals inside its inner blocks. I tried using the ngcbuiild -i option but still doesnt resolve the issue.

-D

Reply to
ni

Try to set the option to keep_hierarchy during synthesis with xst. That should do it.

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Dubois