chipscope pro problem

hi, im using chipscope pro core inserter to prepare my design for analysis. in my project i have two top level entities. core inserter works fine with one of them but does not work with the other one.

for the one which is not working properly, it does not show any signals in the design in the dialog box which is used to assign signals to probes. Although i set Keep Hierarchy property in sysnthesis properties, it even does't show the design Hierarchy within this dialog.

please help me on this.

Thank you CMOS

Reply to
CMOS