Altera configuration Problem?? Help

Hello :)

I have board with Altera stratix FPGA. Because of board design mistake, MSEL[2:0] pins are always logic 1. I can not cut or modify because tarce are not visible (burried).

Can i use this board? if yes what configurtaion i should use. can i use JTAG configuration?

Thanks

Reply to
ndesi

Well you didn't tell us what sort of configuration method you were intending to use and/or what configuration options exist (or not) on your board. Forgive me if I can't help there. I suggest RTFineM.

Seriously, I will make a hopefully more useful comment. Have you considered drilling a well placed hole or two in your board to remove the undesired internal traces? I've used this method to deal with buried PCB mistakes. Even re-ground a drill bit to make a flat bottomed hole. A milling machine, to precisely guide the cut is ideal. Other times, a hole straight through the board can be done with a hand drill. Sometimes you have take a few steps backward and create more damage, but a few mod wires may be able to fix the new damage and original problem.

Good Luck, Steve

Reply to
Steve