Need some help regarding dynamic reconfiguring of the pin connections

Hi all,

I need to dynamically reconfigure the pin connections. For example, say, I have a port in my code which is attached to pin H3 of the virtex-2 chip. Now, I want to reconfigure it using ICAP to attach to pin G3. Did anyone do anything of this sort before? I will be thankful if someone can help me on this?

Thanks, Ramtilak

Reply to
Ramtilak

Hi, I did something similar to this, but the only difference is I used .ncd file and swapped the pin connections, then generated a partial bitstream( command line bitgen as described in xapp290 ). Ram

Reply to
ram