how to upgrade from linux 2.4 to 2.6? and RamDisk

how to upgrade from linux kernel 2.4 to 2.6 on arm? and how to build RamDisk?

Reply to
mindovator

What was it Lewin said about loving usenet???

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I don't know, but may be thinking about what a mindovator is?

Heinz

Reply to
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

1) Download 2.6 kernel sources. 2) Configure and compile 2.6 kernel.
3) Same as you did before, but this time use the kernel you built in step 2, above.
--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Don't SANFORIZE me!!
                                  at