Help:Creating Ramdisk image

Hi All, I am new to embedded linux. I am porting linux 2.6.18 kernel on to the ARM9 board. I builded the kernel image.Now i am in the process of building the file system image.Can any one help me how to build a ramdisk image. I am running u-boot on the board. And also i want to know what are the file systems that the u-boot supports.Can any one help me out and suggest where can i get the good documentation of what is ramdisk image and file systems supported by u-boot and red boot

Reply to
ravi