Spice-Modell Mosfet-Treiber

Hallo,

leider bietet IRF von den Mosfet-Treibern keine Modelle an:

Question > Is there a spice model available for the IR2110? > Answer > International Rectifier does not provide SPICE models for > PIC (Power Integrated Circuit) products such as the IR2110 > due to specific proprietary elements employed in the design > of the product. For the simulation to be reasonably accurate > we would have to release too much proprietary information on > these patented integrated circuits. > The best we can suggest is that you model the ICS as a timer > attached to one or two MOSFET totem poles, depending on the > number of outputs provided by the specific IC you want to model.

Dazu zwei Fragen:

- Was versteht man unter der Totem-Pole-Schaltung?

- Hat von euch bereits jemand ein Ersatzmodell erstellt und könnte dies zur Verfügung stellen?

Gruß, Martin

Reply to
Martin Schoenecker