Digital design

Hello All,

I am looking for a book titled "digital design by morris mano". Pls let me know If anybody has the soft copy of this book or if anybody knows where to get this book freely.

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
rak

Email Morris Mano and he will send you his .doc

--DF

Reply to
Deefoo

DF,

Looks like you have very good experience in sending mails to Morris Mano. Send me his mail ID.

Reply to
rak

What's the magic word?

--DF

Reply to
Deefoo

post ur request in edaboard.com forums.... you will definetly get it.. have a nice time

Reply to
novice

--- Learn how to post properly.

"Summarize what you're following up.

When you click "Reply" under "show options" to follow up an existing article, Google Groups includes the full article in quotes, with the cursor at the top of the article. Tempting though it is to just start typing your message, please STOP and do two things first. Look at the quoted text and remove parts that are irrelevant. Then, go to the BOTTOM of the article and start typing there. Doing this makes it much easier for your readers to get through your post. They'll have a reminder of the relevant text before your comment, but won't have to re-read the entire article. And if your reply appears on a site before the original article does, they'll get the gist of what you're talking about."

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields