radio probe

Hi,

Has anyone ever made a radio probe?

Check this link:

or this one:

If you have I'd like to hear how it worked out.

TIA, jw

Reply to
jw

This site will attempt to install files on your computer!

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Only tried to open up a PDF file on me... seems benign enough?

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

You could be right.

I have learned, however, to avoid sites of this type.

I got a different warning, by the way.

My computer has various condoms fitted over its silicon head.

Better safe than sorry is a good way to go these days.

Reply to
Charles Schuler