Rayleigh Fading Channel Simulation?

Hi all,

I have got a Rayleigh Fading Channel Simulation code by Matlab.

The code list below: % Rayleigh fading a = sqrt(0.5)*( randn( 1, symbols_per_frame) + j*randn( 1, symbols_per_frame) ); % complex noise noise = sqrt(variance)*( randn(1,symbols_per_frame) + j*randn(1,symbols_per_frame) ); % in all code_fade = a.*code + noise;

Is the code right? If not right, how to modify it?

Best regards, Davy

Reply to
Davy

You might want to low-pass filter a to give you rayleigh fading which isn't quite so broadband - this looks white to me. Also may want to scale a so that you get a particular fade probability w.r.t. mean predetection signal power.

Best of luck - Mike

Reply to
Mike Yarwood