Win Hill: Inverse Marx Generator ??

Just a few years ago I met a Dart owner -- original owner, had it for forty years or more. That slant six is legendary for its durability.

Reply to
Michael Robinson

Ya just think if Toyota made it, it would last 500,000 miles. MikeK

Reply to
amdx

I have a rebuilt 225 slant six from a 63 Valiant sitting in the garage.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That was a good car... kept it from '64 - '77... IIRC ~270K miles ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

My partner in crime has an '86 Camaro with 375K miles on it. It's only been in the Deep South (was in PA and MD) for all but the last six years.

Reply to
krw