Win Hill: Inverse Marx Generator ??

That's a lot of words to say "no."

John

Voice of experience. How many real life-and-death firefights have you been in? Paintball doesn't count.

John

Now if only we could come up with a move today that does that in our current theater.

Whack a rug!

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

The guns were used in VietNam, but they were not pulling tricks like that, and not many carried them, especially as the war wore on. (war wore...I'll have to remember that one).

They were used in North Korea as well, but I am not sure what the name was for those guys. Have to pull out my "Manchurian Candidate" DVD and watch the initial scenes to see what Hollywood was referring to them as back then. Very likely quite accurate.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Sorry, John, But I DO have a DD-214.

I doubt seriously that a wimpy bitch like you does.

It matters not whether I was in a trench in Korea or not, you stupid bastard.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Were you?

John

No, I'm a year or three behind you, but I instinctively associate the M1 with images of Guadalcanal, Saipan, and Iwo Jima.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

DimBulb, you're such a liar. I've corrected your insanity hundreds of times, though you couldn't understand because you are the dimmest of bulbs, DimBulb.

How long is your nose, AlwaysWrong?

AlwaysWrong, is *ALWAYS* wrong. Obviously Fields doesn't pay attention to your crap.

Reply to
krw

s/no/I can't/

Nymbecile isn't an engineer and hasn't designed anything more important than nyms, his life product.

Reply to
krw

Actually, gun nuts don't. The general population, probably guided by the press, does.

military

I've not heard "gun nuts" say "banana clip", either. They're "banana" shaped because they shoot rifle (flanged) rounds.

Reply to
krw

Is George J another nym for AlwaysWrong? Didn't seem like.

John

Mister Fields seems to be a caring, compassionate human being who cares enough to take the mentally infirm under his wing.

Perhaps with Mr. Fields' infinite patience, the man-child Archi will surrender his not-so-adult ways. Anyone with 90+ Usenet identities has ISSUES. Let us pray..

mike

Reply to
m II

message=20

basics

attacking

who

was

order

that are

How

up

pretends it

because=20

Your=20

point=20

move on=20

con=20

You=20

Except what GJ really said is more like "Why should i give you something for you to claim as your creation?"

Reply to
JosephKK

You opened the can Johnny, have you got a DD-214?

Reply to
JosephKK

conflating

charge

Energy transfer and energy storage in electric fields or chemical reactions is very real. The sloppy use of language is also very real. You could be able to follow through from here.

Reply to
JosephKK

conflating

charge

Neudeck and Pierret for one reasonably good set of texts. About 12 thin very difficult volumes IIRC. I only have the first 4.

Reply to
JosephKK

Actually, anyone that has issues with the number of nyms another person uses, has issues.

You do not need prayer, you need a rubber room to accommodate you until you go back into the Earth.

Reply to
UpYerNose

It was a bad word choice, but at least was correctly spelled. Or perhaps this is new material for some of our readers: a negative charge (+1 electron) is certainly "compensated" (insert your favorite synonym here) by a positive charge (-1 electron). Go figure!

Pere

Reply to
o pere o

--
Something you know nothing about, so you have to pick a fight?
Reply to

Anyone who won't use his real name, and pretends to all sorts of superhero identities, is both juvenile and cowardly.

John