why does this newsgroup have beasts

[snip]

Le Jackal ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Naaah! Hotmail accounts ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Yup.
Reply to
John Fields

What use is a breast on a text-only user-group?

A boob you can at least subject to a hard time to discourage other boobs (and perhaps encourage the non-boobs to raise their game).

We could do with more civilising influences, but the one's we've got don't seem to get much credit for their efforts.

-------------------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

I don't know about beasts but it sure has super-heated egos and misguided trolls.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

You.

--
Flap!
The Pig Bladder from Uranus, still waiting for that

ever hear the old saying. "A dog always smells his own crap first" ?

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Anybody got a theory on the above?

Senility...fatness... bad health...cheap foods... drug use... alcohol ...poor education... bad upbringing... varmint culture ... or pure stupidity? whats the cause of the stupidity behind many people here?

"Go easy on the whisky" theJackal

Reply to
theJackal

Not sure, but I wish it had more breasts (as opposed to boobs)

Reply to
Rick

gmail accounts?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

That Travelocity thingy. No, that's a troll guide... whatever.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

--
I notice that you\'re the only one around here with a nym likening
its poster to a beast, so I suggest that by your own admission

As far as your stupidity goes,  I suspect it\'s at least partially
genetic with the remainder due to lack of discipline.
Reply to
John Fields

me like a

PLONK!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Not until now, but I like it! ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

Yah, I've noticed that too. ;-P

Thanks! Rich [and one demerit for the extraneous apostrophe erroneously inserted into the plural 'ones'. -- A.P. ;-)

]
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

LOL . Another excretory product fan ! This newsgroup has those too. This thread reminds me of the saying Throw the stick and enjoy watching the dog run after it .

"Go easy on the whisky"

theJackal

Reply to
theJackal

Total agreement

Bob did you never taste the divine receptiveness of a woman?

Hard time? You seem to have forgotten 11th of September.

Ok.

"Go easy on the whisky"

theJackal

Reply to
theJackal

What's a guided troll?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

me like a

--
Not at all.  All I\'m doing is whipping a dog that hasn\'t yet been
housebroken.

LOL Hey John Fields I said stop talking to me ... I'm way above you ... but you still keep seeking me like a sinner seeks his God. Are you really so lonely and desperate ?

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error."

Marcus T. Cicero

"Go easy on the whisky"

theJackal

Reply to